In my super busy highway of life, my 2nd novel's publication is moving ever forward. I'm nearing the end of my final, final edit. Yes, I edited it again after I paid for it to be edited professionally - and I'm so glad I did. I found numerous places where words were wrong. 'One' instead of 'once' 'was that' instead of 'that was'. I'm learning, one (or should that be once?) book at a time.
The illustrator, Pegu Designs are underway with the cover. I'm so excited about their ideas and plan for the cover. As you know my initial one - seen on the this site still, is copyrighted to a weather photographer in Wisconin - I think. Hopefully they'll do better than my effort. Fingers crossed.
Once the cover and content are together, it will be heading to formatting, then on to my printing company.
Tiny bubbles of excitement keep catching me out when I'm not looking. I suddenly go "Oooo," and smile .
Yes I am aware it could be Frank Spencer syndrome, but I haven't started saying "Betty" yet. I'll keep an eye out for that one (once).
Just a short note today, to let those of you who are interested, that I'm still plugging away.
Might run a poll for whether I publish the follow-up to Witch on the Warpath next - Gristle's revenge or, the follow-up to Aquasapien Metamorphosis - Aquasapien Prodigy.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.